Ultrapure Dideoxynucleotides (ddNTPs) for sequencing applications - purity >99%
Bulk ddNTP Solutions
|ddATP||NU-1015||1 ml (10 mM)||please enquire|
|ddCTP||NU-1016||1 ml (10 mM)||please enquire|
|ddGTP||NU-1017||1 ml (10 mM)||please enquire|
|ddTTP||NU-1018||1 ml (10 mM)||please enquire|
Other concentrations are also available upon request.
|NU-1612||1 mg||please enquire|
|NU-850||1 mg||please enquire|
|NU-1618||1 mg||please enquire|
|NU-1619||1 mg||please enquire|
All above listed modified ddNTPs can be labeled with fluorescent or quencher dyes or with non-fluorescent reporter groups such as Biotin or Digoxigenin.
Find a list of recommended dyes and their chemical and optical properties here.
From the ever increasing number of commercially available fluorescent dyes we have thoroughly selected those dyes that:
- cover the whole UV/VIS spectrum with all colors available
- fit the common commercial light sources and filter systems
- have superiour properties with primary focus on
- signal intensity
- high solubility in water
- photostability (minimal photobleaching)
- low molecular weight resulting in minimal steric hindrance
Bulk offer request form
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries and requests